Commercial auto insurance covers all company vehicles (autos and trucks) against property and liability risks. It also covers any of your employees who are operating their personal auto while working for your business. Whether your company owns one car or a whole fleet, you should cover this exposure as soon as possible to minimize your potential loss.
At Dryfoos, we can create a business auto insurance package tailored to the specific needs of your company.
Coverage typically includes:
- Bodily Injury: pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and, in most cases, provides you with legal defense.
- Property Damage Liability: provides you with protection if your vehicle accidentally damages another person’s property and, in most cases, provides legal defense.
- Comprehensive and Collision: pays for damage to your vehicle from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils; and for damage to your vehicle when it hits or is hit by another object.
- Medical Payments: pays for reasonable and necessary incurred medical expenses for you and your passengers as a result of a covered accident.
- Uninsured Motorist: pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, Underinsured Motorists is also included to provide protection when the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
We’ll review your operation and type of vehicle use to determine the appropriate coverage and limit options your business requires to protect against your exposures.
Contact Us For a Fast, Free Quote:
For more information on our commercial auto coverage and to see how it can complement your current business liability policy, call, email, or fill out the convenient form on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!