At Dryfoos, our brokers pride themselves on helping businesses like yours keep their claims and losses to an absolute minimum. In fact, we’ve been doing it since 1997, so you’re benefiting from a lot of experience when you work with us.
We’ve found it important to work with employees from top to bottom as we assess and analyze your needs. We look at the potential for loss, workplace injuries, premium control, and even the effects of employee morale and work efficiency. We’ll also look at past claims and pinpoint where loss frequencies are occurring to help prevent future claims. This also allows to implement additional loss control protocols to mitigate exposures that are causing recurring issues.
You may find us using any of the following:
- Individual evaluations and personnel surveys
- Topic-specific training programs
- Close engagement with your Human Relations (HR) staff
- Detailed review of insurance claims
- Process control of hazardous materials programs
- Industrial hygiene programs
- OSHA compliance reviews
Need More Information?
Contact us for a detailed, non-obligatory analysis of your claims and loss control programs.