Recent storms over the last couple of years on the East Coast illustrate the severe boat damage that can occur from flooding and wind. And, while nothing beats a clear, sunny day on your own boat surrounded by your family and good friends, nothing brings a cloud to your day faster than an unforeseen event or accident. Events like that can give rise to significant boat repairs in event of a disaster, and high medical expenses and even litigation in the event of an accident. Turn to Dryfoos for coverage.
Our boat insurance plans can protect you against all kinds of unexpected loss and damage. Damages and accidents are bad enough all by themselves, but the right insurance package can keep your losses to a minimum.
Coverage for What Matters Most
We specialize in boat insurance with all the features that matter most to you:
- Full value coverage of your boat in the event of a total loss
- All risks coverage for trailers, hull and machinery, rigging, tender, outboards and personal effects
- Volunteer medical payment coverage
- Liability coverage should you be using a boat you don’t own
- Physical damage coverage
- Special coverage such as skippered chartering
- Reasonable deductibles to keep your premiums low
- Fast, informed service from us, your insurance broker
Smooth Sailing Starts Here…
You’ve worked hard to afford your boat. We’ll work hard to ensure that you continue to enjoy it for many years to come. For a no-obligation look at your current policy or for a free quote on one of ours, call or email us, or fill out the convenient form on this site. Get covered today.